Table of Contents
We hope you love the products we recommend and just so you know that as an Amazon Associate, we may earn from qualifying purchases.For dog owners in search of a great glucosamine medication for your dog, for healthy and powerful joints, the Trader Joe’s Glucosamine Chondroitin is a great option. It not only provides additional daily support for your pet, it also helps with cartilage strength and joint health, for easy movement.
These are not only a good choice for the picky dog, that is looking for great taste, it is also the ideal option for the pet owner that is looking for a much cheaper option for the chewable supplements, which are far more expensive, and will do the same job as these tabs.
Trader Joe’s Glucosamine Chondroitin – Pros:
These are some great tablets for dogs. There are many great benefits you are going to notice from the start. Some of these are:
- Ease of movement, and less pain around the joints. Especially for elder dogs, or those with arthritic pain, the supplement is going to target the areas your dog most feels pain and will help make them more mobile. The great taste is something that the dog is going to enjoy, so they are not going to be very difficult to feed the dog, especially if you had issues with other tablets you have used in the past.
- They are affordable. In comparison to other top name brand tablets, you are going to receive the same dosage and a powerful supplement, yet you are not going to pay as much as you might have with other tabs you have tried for your dog in the past.
- All natural ingredients, so you know exactly what your dog is consuming, and you are going to notice an immediate change.
Trader Joe’s Glucosamine Chondroitin – Cons:
Just like other products you may have tried, with Trader Joe’s Glucosamine Chondroitin, there are certain drawbacks you should be aware of as well. Some of these are:
- The recommended dosage might not be sufficient. Also, you have to know your dog’s weight, in order to ensure you give them enough. The recommended dosage is for smaller dogs; so, if you do not notice an improvement with larger dogs, you have to check the dosage, to ensure it is sufficient for your dog.
- There are mixed reviews on the effectiveness of this product. So, depending on what you have tried in the past, it may or may not help your dog with joint and bone pain.
- It is not going to work the same for all breeds, and for larger dogs, you will have to use a larger dosage, in order to see the effects and to truly realize if it is a powerful enough supplement for your dog.
Certain consumers have stated that their dogs did not react to the supplement; whether it is the dosage or the use, there are certainly mixed reactions to this supplement, in comparison to other supplements available. Although it does work in most cases, certain customers claim it was not powerful enough and did not provide the pain relief for their dogs, as others claimed it did.
For a lower price than most medications and good reviews for the most part, for lighter dogs, and owners with a smaller breed dog, this might be a good choice supplement. It is potent, and the low price tag will be appealing to owners who have tried pricier brands.